It’s never too late to think about a cosmetic dentistry treatment. Cosmetic dentistry is designed to enhance your smile in many different ways. Cosmetic dentistry can be used to whiten your teeth, repair chips and cracks, conceal oral abnormalities or irregularities, remove cavities, or even replace teeth. Speak with your dentist to determine if a cosmetic dentistry treatment is right for you. Look below for various options to consider:
– Teeth whitening treatments are designed to remove deep stains and discolorations and whiten your teeth.
– Dental crowns are designed to fully conceal a tooth.
– Dental veneers are designed to fully cover the front of a tooth.
– Dental fillings can be used to treat cavities, and some variations, including tooth-colored composites, can be modified to mimic the natural look of your teeth.
– Dental implants are designed to be installed directly into your jawbone for a permanent hold for replacing missing teeth.
– Dentures can replace missing teeth with temporary alternatives that can be taken out.
– Dental bridges replace missing teeth with effective alternatives that latch or bridge onto other nearby and neighboring teeth.
Consider cosmetic dentistry to assist you with any dental damage you may have sustained this fall season. To schedule your oral exam or professional cleaning at Jacob Shrayman, DDS with Dr. Jacob Shrayman and our team at our dentist office in Verona, New Jersey, simply give us a call at 973-239-3555. Come on in, and get noticed with a better smile today!