Improve your toothache care this summer. Look for the following symptoms that are often associated with toothaches:
– Toothaches typically include pain and discomfort even after using medications to reduce the pain.
– Pain from a toothache typically persists for longer than 24 hours.
– Noticeable swelling in the affected area or in and around your face could be a likely indicator of a toothache.
– If you have suffered from an oral accident, blunt trauma, cavities, infection, tooth loss, unseen oral health damage, and other internal health issues, you could be at an amplified risk for toothaches.
– Side effects of toothaches can include fevers, chills, and unknown facial rashes.
– If toothaches are not treated, they can lead to other health issues within your body and permanent tooth loss.
Our team at Jacob Shrayman, DDS specializes in a variety of dentistry procedures to suit all your oral health care needs. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Jacob Shrayman, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Verona, New Jersey. We can be reached at (973) 791-4104. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!